Saturday, July 26, 2008

abnormal

I am very abnormal. I was offered a job for more money at a better place for more hours today, but I really don't want to take it. Why? who on earth would want to work at Sobeys. ... I guess, me, would be the answer. I am afraid of almost everything, and I dislike change. I just try to exist with as little struggle as possible. I hate work, and the reason I hate it is because it's unpredictable. But now Sobeys is predictable and I want to stay there. I am comfortable, and I have enough money, and I have some friends there. But the person who offered me the job is going to be pissed.

Today was one of those days that, if suicide wasn't a mortal sin, I would totally drive my car into the lake or jump off Brock tower or something. Wow I hate my life right now. What an ungrateful bastard I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, have enjoyed reading both your blogs

Hope today is going better for you.

Isaiah 43:1 "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.